Sunday, May 24, 2009

How To Find Success Without Struggle

Have you ever found yourself tired, stressed out, overwhelmed, lonely and discouraged?

We all have at one time or another. And each time it happened to me, after I got over it, I vowed to never let it happen again...

... but of course, it DID happen again! And again, and again, and again...

Finally, in quiet moment of reflection after studying the ancient texts, it dawned on me exactly what I was doing that was causing my suffering. In fact,
this one thing was the "root" of all of my problems, and the key to my success!

What was it? It was this: I was using will and effort.

Using will and effort is like pushing the car uphill, rather than sitting in the car and driving it!

And by doing so I was literally standing in the way of the divine protective spirit that wanted to bless me and give me all of my desires!

It was like a light-switch went on!

Now combined with ancient wisdom of the Samurai, the Kahunas, the Mind Masters and Authentic Warriors and Innovators - literally, the Warrior Kings! – the principle of the "way of no way" finally made perfect sense!

So I grabbed my binder of the original "Knowing is Not Enough" private newsletters with Bruce Lee's handwritten studies and notes (I am one of only
a few dozen people in the world blessed to have this), and I found where Bruce was able to accomplish so much in such a short period of time - it was
the same principle - he Played By the Rules of the Enlightened Warrior King!

And so can YOU!

Listen up, friend. Life can be a struggle, or a joy. The difference is in knowing how to align the three selves, apply the learnings therein, and like water you become unstoppable!

You see, this is the Secret of Success without Struggle in ANY area of life - your relationships, your health, your financial abundance and spiritual peace.

That's the beauty and simplicity of the Warrior King Lifestyle - you don't even intend to do it. It just simply is. Water doesn't intend to go where it goes - it doesn't "try" to go where it goes - it just goes there!

And, like water... I go wherever I want and I manifest whatever I want

...and YOU can do the same thing!

Listen. If you're tired of the stops and struggles, ups and downs, and frustrations that never seem to stop, the information in the Speed Summit Home Study Course can change it once and for all.

This is not an exaggeration, but a simple statement of fact.

Join me, Dr. Yates Canipe and Master Vince Wingo on this path and YOU can have these same secrets.

No stone went unturned in the live quest for the secret of success without struggle. We caught it all live on DVD and it's available for YOU right NOW

Wisdom and Courage,

Scott Bolan